OVCD is connected at before the equipment in use. Incoming current will first pass through OVCD then into the equipment. OVCD continuously monitors the line voltage.
Whenever the voltage is above or below the set voltage limits the OVCD simply cuts the voltage to the equipment thereby saving it from the line disturbance. It reacts within fraction of second to the disturbance.
It however does not stabilize the voltage as in the case of other devices in the same category like Stabilizer, CVTs.
When the voltage returns to normal , the OVCD resumes the supply to the equipment with short power-on delay of 3 seconds(configurable). This feature is called the Smart Start. It prevents the initial harmful transient that may damage the Equipment.
USP : OVCD will withstand the voltage even as high as 440 Volts in single phase(neutral open condition). All other protection equipment like Stabilizer UPS, spike guards, SPDs get damaged under neutral open condition.
- Neutral open protection (Protection up to 440 volts)
- Withstands up to 6000V spikes
- Smart start
- Under / over voltage protection
- No wave form distortion
- Lightweight, transformer-less design
- Compact size.
- Over load protection
- High performance EMI/RFI filters
- Line monitoring indication
- Single phase preventer (for 3 phase systems)
- Phase Reversal Protection (for 3 phase systems)
Feature comparison with other devices in the similar category
|Protection up to 440V||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Under voltage / Over voltage protection||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Protection From Spikes||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Protection From Over Load||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|EMI /RFI Filters||Yes||No||No||No||No|
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER USING OVCD BEFORE YOUR EQUIPMENT?
- No problems due to voltage fluctuation.
- Zero downtime
- Your equipment becomes more rugged
- Less service calls = Increased profitability + Increased credibility.
- Better perception of quality of your system in the minds of the customers
- Increases the chances of repeat sales or referral sales.